Calendar of Events
IUGG General Assembly 2023
The International Union of Geodesy and Geophysics (IUGG) is the international organization dedicated to advancing, promoting, and communicating knowledge of the Earth system, its space environment, and the dynamical processes causing change.
The 28th IUGG General Assembly will be held 11-20 July 2023 at the Messe Berlin – City Cube, Berlin, Germany. This is a special opportunity for participants from around the world to come together and share their science and culture. Join us for a host of scientific activities, including special public lectures, keynote Union lectures and a wide variety of themed sessions.
Here you can find an interactive program of this conference. GGOS has several contributions at this IUGG General Assembly. Here you can find an overview:
- 13-17. July: IAG-GGOS booth (Exhibition Area)
- Fri, 14. July: GGOS Business Meetings -> !!! Download Detailed Agenda (PDF) !!!
- 15:30-16:30: GGOS Bureau of Networks and Observations (BNO) meeting
- 16:30-17:30: GGOS Bureau of Products and Standards (BPS) meeting
- 17:30-18:30: DOI Working Group Meeting
- 16-19. July: GGOS Symposium GO6b – Monitoring and Understanding the Dynamic Earth with Geodetic Observations
More information will be available soon at the official IUGG GA website: https://www.iugg2023berlin.org/